• A BIODERMA innovation, the patented Aquagenium® biological complex stimulates the skin's cellular capabilities, re-training it to generate in depth, and to lock in on the surface, the moisture essential for its balance.
• With the long-term hydration* of Hydrabio Light cream the skin regains its comfort, suppleness and radiance.
• The Hydrabio Light cream formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
*Hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis
40 ml pump bottle
Non-comedogenic - Hypoallergenic
Directions for use:
• Apply Hydrabio Light cream morning and/or evening all over the face and neck, after cleansing with Hydrabio Milky cleanser or Hydrabio H2O and Hydrabio Moisturising lotion.
• The light and fresh texture of Hydrabio Light cream provides an excellent make-up base.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, POLYEHTYLENE, SODIUM LACTATE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, MANNITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, (PARFUM).
Product ID: 7411628
Product Dimensions: 0.0254cm x 0.0254cm x 0.0254cm
- Free delivery Australia wide
- 24/7 parcel tracking
- Customer support
- Full factory warranty
- Easy returns
- Secure checkout
Information above was provided by the manufacturer or local distributor.
Please check the packaging and read instructions prior to using the product.
Found an error with this listing? Let us know.