The Carlisle CM107202 white Coldmaster ABS cold batter pan is dishwasher-safe, has a non-toxic gel between its walls that can be frozen before use to keep food cold and eliminate the need for ice, and is NSF listed. The pan keeps food at or below the National Restaurant Associations' ServSafe guidelines of 40 degrees F for up to eight hours in 70 degrees F ambient temperature when the pan has been frozen for at least eight hours prior to being filled with chilled food. The pan is made of tough, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is free of BPA (Bisphenol A) to address food safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other organizations. The overall dimensions are 13.93 x 13.93 x 7 (L x W x H), and holds 10 qt. (L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point.)Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
- White dishwasher-safe Coldmaster batter pan has a non-toxic gel between its walls that can be frozen before use to keep food cold and eliminate the need for ice
- Keeps food at or below 40 degrees F for up to eight hours as stipulated by the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe guidelines
- ABS housing is tough, impact-resistant plastic and is BPA-free to address food safety concerns raised by FDA and other organizations
- Measures 13.93 x 13.93 x 7 inches on the outside (L x W x H) and holds 10 qt.
- NSF listed
Product ID: 1117162410140876
Product Dimensions: 36.2cm x 36.2cm x 19.4cm
- Free delivery Australia wide
- 24/7 parcel tracking
- Customer support
- Full factory warranty
- Easy returns
- Secure checkout
Information above was provided by the manufacturer or local distributor.
Please check the packaging and read instructions prior to using the product.
Found an error with this listing? Let us know.