The Fragonard Extra Fine Oils are made from linseed, poppy seed and sunflower oils. Bees wax is also used and plays a beneficial role. It reduces the appearance of yellowing from heat, while providing the colour with a touch of brilliance, softness and smoothness.This composition has been chosen following numerous specialist laboratory tests undertaken to guarantee the best compromise between yellowing and UV ageing. All the pastes are ground many times on tri-rollers to guarantee their extra fine quality. The extreme purity of the pigments used guarantees their perfect mixability. This range offers a very good balance between opaque and transparent colours. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- The fragonard extra-fine oil range consists of 104 intense and permanent colours divided in 5 series of which 36 monopigment colours and 3 primaries; the colours present a constant viscosity from one colour to another and can be mixed together
- The colours are dry to the touch after allowing to dry 9-14 days for an average application
- Can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood and many other surfaces
- To thin the colours use solvents, oils or mediums depending on the desired effect
- Clean brushes with essential oil of petroleum
Product ID: 1117162475920146
Product Dimensions: 10.2cm x 3.8cm x 2.5cm
- Free delivery Australia wide
- 24/7 parcel tracking
- Customer support
- Full factory warranty
- Easy returns
- Secure checkout
Information above was provided by the manufacturer or local distributor.
Please check the packaging and read instructions prior to using the product.
Found an error with this listing? Let us know.