Pollen, allergens, various fuel-based contaminants from the outside road environment all pass into and are filtered by your vehicle's Cabin Air Filter, or CAF. A TYC CAF is designed to have the same or better filtration efficiency as the original equipment filter: its identical dust load capacity ensures the same amount of particulate-collecting power, while factory-correct level of pressure drop ensures proper air flow through the vehicle's cabin. Each TYC CAF also comes with step-by-step installation instructions for ease of replacement.
- OE-comparable configuration as either Particle filter (single-stage) or Combination filter (with additional carbon layer to remove odor)
- Easy to install onto most vehicles within 7 minutes; installation instruction included with each unit
- Eliminates nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants and airborne contaminants
- Enables peak operating efficiency of the vehicle's heating/air conditioning system
- Provides clean air for you and your passengers; recommended replacement interval: every 12,000 miles
Product ID: 1117165777184516
Product Dimensions: 30.5cm x 15cm x 7.3cm
- Free delivery Australia wide
- 24/7 parcel tracking
- Customer support
- Full factory warranty
- Easy returns
- Secure checkout
Information above was provided by the manufacturer or local distributor.
Please check the packaging and read instructions prior to using the product.
Found an error with this listing? Let us know.